angel125

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey everyone as some of you may have realized, I've been going around buying most of my build from you guys. I've had some tanks in the past, but nothing with the new technology that's available for us reefers today. My equipment is not top notch but it sure is better than what I had 20 years ago. I've been reading about most topics that you guys have blessed us with here at MR, and I have to say my brothers I still feel lost... lol I don't have any plumbing yet but thanks to Arnaldo24 and Jzdad that plumbing should be coming along soon.

I will be updating with pics as I progress thru this build and am hoping that some may correct me in my travels with this new tank. Thanks to all who have help so far and to all who will hit me in the head and say, no it's not that way it's this way.. lol

Attachments

• IMG_6651.jpg
    IMG_6651.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_6656.jpg
    IMG_6656.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_6654.jpg
    IMG_6654.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6653.jpg
    IMG_6653.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6655.jpg
    IMG_6655.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_6652.jpg
    IMG_6652.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 92

angel125

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Thanks guys... Yeah man where is Afernandez when you need him..lol

With so much equipment i need to order a cabinet to sit right next to the tank so i can hide some of this stuff... My wife is already barking like a chihuahua...lol

Once i start building the questions will be coming, so i hope you all can help and make this our build...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: