f81143e4ac9bd5fae1655bb4549cb264.jpg
b55365a9d7b1440b1c56921fe36db693.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Looks like a Foxface or Rabbitfish, either way, it's a pretty big meal. Don't think an elegance coral could sting a fish and kill it, maybe it just stressed out and died and just happened to fall right into the coral. Surprised that the elegance was able to get the fish into its mouth, though the fish is on the smaller side.

Adamc1303

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I was once staring at my tank with my kids and an elegance coral did just that right in front of our eyes! I clearly remember it and my kids still bring it up once in a while even though it was at least 2 years ago.

jayrezreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was once staring at my tank with my kids and an elegance coral did just that right in front of our eyes! I clearly remember it and my kids still bring it up once in a while even though it was at least 2 years ago.

Ahhhhh so im not the only one hahaha it is possible....i usually target feed my elegance with mysis shrimp but i havent done it in a while guess he went out n got it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: