Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
hello everyone so i finally caught a good deal down here in Florida someone breaking down a 200 gallons because irma left them with out power. The guy lost alot of corals but still had a lot left but rocks covered in algae completely with like 3 inch algae strands lol. My 13 tangs destroyed all the algae in less then 24hrs lol. I got the tank full to capacity now so am happy and dont need nothing for a long time just a clean up crew. made a video check it out and tell me what you think now its to see like how much i should start dosing daily went from basic to lots of acros and sps and lps. what would ya start on give me some advice i fixed all my levels yesterday gonna retest today then retest in 4 days then divide by 4 but what would ya dose at.

https://youtu.be/Yo_wjdkfZAM

Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
nah am not worried lol everybody who has been to my house or seen my tanks knows i always have alot of fish 33 1 time and no issues. I got a half a 5 gallon bucket of miracle mud in my sump cheato a huge reef octopus skimmer and do my water changes i hope not lol. 6 of my tangs are yellow tangs and there all like under 2 inches

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: