Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2003, 05:54 PM
LOVEMYREEF
Send a Private Message
Just wondering why some of us arent opening our doors to our fellow reefers?? alot of us are local and can do some good trades out our homes while shootin the breeze about our obsessions... Has anyone given this anythought???

Rick [img]graemlins/bang.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2003, 11:29 PM
Moderator: This member is a Moderator. - Issue reason:  
Reefer Ratings: (163 (100%)
Friends: (33)
Send a Private Message
Hey, I'd be open for you all to visit House's House - had to do that!

In all seriousness, come on over and we can make a day of it and go to House Of Fins In CT - expensive, but a nice visit!

Old 09-23-2003, 09:08 AM
LOVEMYREEF
Send a Private Message
I was thinking of offering the same ...well not to visit your house..house..but open my doors as well... [img]graemlins/bang.gif[/img]