jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
The colors look amazing Randy! Looks like things are very dialed in. I love the huge purple stage in the center. What is the really red thing on the left side? Gonipora?

I got tired of the overly blue AB+ template so I modified it a little. Same program with cool white up to 30% and warm white 50%. That little jump in the whites makes it visually more appealing to my eye, corals didn't seem to mind the change :)

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
The colors look amazing Randy! Looks like things are very dialed in. I love the huge purple stage in the center. What is the really red thing on the left side? Gonipora?

I got tired of the overly blue AB+ template so I modified it a little. Same program with cool white up to 30% and warm white 50%. That little jump in the whites makes it visually more appealing to my eye, corals didn't seem to mind the change :)

That is pretty much what I did too Rich though only for midday. Then I revert back to the set template. And yes, that is a Goniopora.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: