[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No.

One of the nice things about the FS/FT forum here is that its directed to the nyc area. If web vendors come into the mix, aside from the weekly spam that will surely show up, it will be annoying to wonder if a person is local or not.

S

Stix

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
What's the difference where they are posting? Initially the issue was about advertisement in general, now it's about organizing the message board? I'm confused.
-Nick

R

reefjunky

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Member Rated:
posted October 04, 2003 03:51 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's the difference where they are posting? Initially the issue was about advertisement in general, now it's about organizing the message board? I'm confused.
-Nick
i agree with you what is the deal is this for feedback on vendors, maessage board or vendor sales

Trana

Administrator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ideally, this is for vendors to post their price lists. If we want to leave feedback, I would prefer that the comments go into the online rating system. If a store is not listed in the online system, let me know and I will add it.

This isn't a hard and fast rule, we're just trying to alleviate some concerns that a few of our members had. If it becomes an issue, we will be strict with moving/deleting posts that are in the wrong forum.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

S

smy168

Rating - 99%
201   2   0
No, but how would you be able to track a "for sale" as a member or a vendor?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: