Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Photo Gallery Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2018, 06:41 PM
Reefer Ratings: (3 (100%)
Friends: (10)
dakotakid846 is offline View My Gallery Send a Private Message
That chemi-clean usually works in 48 hours...after about a day you'll see the color of the slime starting to change. Around 36 hours you'll see it starting to loosen from the rock and sand. Around 48 hours it will come dislodged and get taken up by the filters.

Amazing stuff.
Old 04-17-2018, 12:46 PM
Crawling Reefer.
Reefer Ratings: (26 (100%)
Friends: (13)
nanchil is offline View My Gallery Send a Private Message
Thanks ... After 48 hours everything looks clean ... Amazing .. Now running Chemi-Pure elite ... Used Oceanic Salt (Found in my garage...unopened .. Hope no expiration date .. Got this one 7 years back and for some reason didn't use it) for a 30% water change ... now all good ... all happy