Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2018, 12:17 PM
Reefer Ratings: (34 (100%)
Friends: (11)
Send a Private Message
I think its to soon to add anything like members have stated above. Do not rush anything as it will cause chaos down the line. Patience is key in this hobby
Old 05-15-2018, 12:21 AM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
To early i waited a couple months before adding first coral to make sure everything is stable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-15-2018, 09:59 AM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan71 View Post
thanks to all the reefers here! i end up buy a frag of pampam xenia to try yesterday, luckily it is still alive this morning. gotta wait little now,till this frag doing good,them i will buy more frags soon. thanks again everybody here.
This is one of the hardier corals, but you're right hold off another week or two to see how this one does. I'd also isolate it from your main rocks because this is like a weed and will spread everywhere.