Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Hey all,

I currently have a 60 cube thats a reef tank. I am looking to switch to a FOWLR for now since i dont have time to keep a reef. WHat is the best size tank to start a FOWLR? I was thinking a 75g as i am limited on space. Can't go that big, so my question is what do you think is a decent size tank for a FOWLR? I'm sure the 60 cube is not good enough.

Thanks

jd371

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You can keep whatever you want, its your tank.
No you can't, without worrying about aggression or territorial fights. You'll be throwing money away replacing the fish that die due to fights or sickness due to stress. Sure our tanks are not the ocean but we should make it as hospitable and stress free as possible for them.

Last edited:

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
No you can't, without worrying about aggression or territorial fights. You'll be throwing money away replacing the fish that die due to fights or sickness due to stress. Sure our tanks are not the ocean but we should make it as hospitable and stress free as possible for them.

I believe its possible if you know what you are doing and within reason.

Many people say you can't keep multiple large angels together, but there are a lot of people who do including myself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rQDW0JDaik

When fish get to big then sell and get new one.

My 2 cents...

Last edited:

jd371

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I believe its possible if you know what you are doing and within reason.

Many people say you can't keep multiple large angels together, but there are a lot of people who do including myself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rQDW0JDaik

When fish get to big then sell and get new one.

My 2 cents...
This is it in the nutshell. You have to buy the fish with the intent of passing it on when it gets too big. Unfortunately some people will get attached to the fish and be reluctant to give them up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: