wheights

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a Great shopping experience at Salgado Aquatics. Juan and his wife know how to give wonderful customers service. And their stock on purple tang is ridiculous saw all sizes. Wish I had room for a purple tang. So Glad we have these great stores in bx. Thanks again Salgado Aquatics....

Last edited:

Sam

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been there a few times since it opened up. Juan and his wife make it a great experience. A place you know you going to get great prices, healthy fish, and a great service.

SALGADO AQUATICS

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
Is it an actual store? Or like a basement/garage?

Hi Noel,

Salgado Aquatics is an actual store. Our house is on a commercial overlay under the NYC Zoning Laws. This is a unique situation that allows us to run a commercial business from our property. The residence and store are not linked. Running a business from a garage is illegal. This is definitely not the case here. We are very fortunate to be in this situation and everything we do things 100% legal. We collect sales taxes, pay property taxes, and have the permits and certificates necessary for us to be open. We are a law abiding business. There are other places in NYC (especially in Brooklyn) that are in the same type of zone as we are. I hope to have answered your question.

We look forward to your visit. We hope to see you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

islandreefer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wheights, Sam & KuyaMark,

We appreciate you taking your time to write something about us. Thank you for the positive comments. We value your support and business. We hope to see you all soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once again..I'm a happy camper after visiting Salgado Aquatics. I picked up a lemon peel wrasse and a nice GSP coral...for a bald spot I have in my Reef tank... thanks again for a great shopping experience... I highly recommend people check out this place.. Juan and his Wife are very friendly...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: