oceanrealm

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
Hi
we are looking for a service company who would be interested in servicing a 300 gallon salt water tank. Currently its a fish only with decorative corals. We would like to convert to a fish with live rock and softies. Does anyone have any recommendations of a good service company in the longisland area. We are located in Hauppauge.
Please advise

da5speed

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Going to sound weird but I remember always seeing your tank lights on when you had the tech tank in Huntington when I was on my way home. Defiantly was a beautiful tank with sps growing out of the water. Think you can handle just doing softies this time lol. Tom I?m finally getting my tech tank back up. Been 6 months and taking it slow.

oceanrealm

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
tank

Going to sound weird but I remember always seeing your tank lights on when you had the tech tank in Huntington when I was on my way home. Defiantly was a beautiful tank with sps growing out of the water. Think you can handle just doing softies this time lol. Tom I?m finally getting my tech tank back up. Been 6 months and taking it slow.

The maintenance company im looking for is not for me, its for a business.
I currently have another full blown sps, red sea 525 reefer.
If you need any corals I have plenty of tyree green leathers, Im looking to sell for a steal. I need more room for sps . I have a nice colony of green slimmer also need to get rid of.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: