Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2018, 04:38 AM
Reefer Ratings: (13 (100%)
Friends: (5)
Send a Private Message
I’ve had a couple of corals that died on me my tank has no sps at all I’ve learned in this hobby that what works for some might not work for others rather than keep trying other remedies I’m goiin with the co2 scrubber should be gettin it Monday thanks everyone for the advice we’ll appreciated
Old 09-14-2018, 10:37 AM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Keep in mind that the media will last longer if there's moist air moving through it. I have the BRS reactor also and put a little water in the bottom of the reactor, I put enough so it doesn't evaporate too quickly but not too much so it touching the media.
Old 09-14-2018, 02:08 PM
Reefer Ratings: (13 (100%)
Friends: (5)
Send a Private Message
ihad one b4 but gave it away i purchased the new jumbo one holds more media which means i dont have to change it every week