Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Reefer Ratings: (86 (100%)
Friends: (4)
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by vio View Post
Back to "And there is nothing wrong with making a profit." i got one Tonga rock 22" by 16" full of W.D. and H.R. , i shut ask for $ 6,000.00 to sale ?
The person you bought the WD frag for $600 made a profit
Old 10-03-2018, 06:45 PM
vio
Reefer Ratings: (67 (99%)
Friends: (61)
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by heuerfan View Post
The person you bought the WD frag for $600 made a profit
You almost funny.
Old 10-03-2018, 06:49 PM
Reefer Ratings: (86 (100%)
Friends: (4)
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by vio View Post
You almost funny.
Not trying to be.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:20 PM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonys51 View Post
Lol it’s called manhatten cheap for a reason

There are still tons of cheap 10 frags to go around. Hell I’ll sell you some of mine right now.

Got green hammers and green palys. Even have a few nice red Zoas I’ll sell for 10

But if you want the sps with the insane color or the mushrooms with the insane colors you have to spend.
And after me paying 150 for my jawbreak sorry I am the bad guy for not wanting to give it away for 10 bucks

Plus all of you saying these frags used to be 10 years ago. Where are all your frags

Love to buy 10 sps frags that aren’t green or bright red Yuma mushrooms for 10. I promise I won’t sell them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I've been out of the "hobby" for 10 years. I rarely sold frags and usually just gave them away. It's no longer a hobby, everyone thinks they're a business or a brand. Which is fine, to each their own. People can buy what they want to buy and sell stuff for the price they want. For me it was a hobby and about meeting people that had similar interests and maybe becoming friends not a source of income.