Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Coral buffet at 231 Commack rd Commack Long Island ny is having a moving sale they are a wholesale coral place that is selling acan colonies for affordable prices this Saturday they will never be open to the public again but I here they need to get rid of a lot of stuff on saturday but I seen they don?t sell from their grow out so don?t even ask if they sell from it.go thru and check out all their stuff on saturday 11/3 priced at too good to be true....

STRIPERVIPER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.8%
161   2   0
Sure

Idk if he?s open today but I?m sure he has good stuff left at great prices. Just depends on what you?re looking for. Always has a large variety of corals and his specialty is acans. This is the place a lot of local lfs get there stuff from. I grabbed two pieces there last weekend at a very good price and they?re doing well in my system.

Rating - 100%
227   0   0
coral buffet wholesale gone. iron fish & scale maintenance taking over back space. not sure about high tide retail - no one there, just their parking signs. most of the nice stuff was already packed away and the grow out section wasn't for sale. it was a pleasure meeting greg & chris. best of luck in delaware!

leoent

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoent
Was there earlier, great people! Sucks they are moving! Wish them all the best. Thank you guys for the corals..
you got some nice euphyllia... __________________
doug

LOL.... Yessir..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: