knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
Haven't been to your place. But I would like to see nice display tanks. At least if I didn't buy this time, I had a good experience/memory of the place. That makes me think of going back. I may end up finding something next time.

Spartanwarrior

Reefer Always Learning
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
just keep doing what you guys are doing. this question is proof enough that you care what us customers want to see, not just what will make a quick buck. Keep sourcing healthy fish and corals and you can't go wrong in this market where that is more and more difficult to achieve!

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Pretty cool that you ask us Andrew and I don't remember the last time a LFS actually asked something like this. I would say, just continue to provide the awesome healthy fish that you have continued to provide, some more acros would be awesome but we all know the story behind that. Lastly, how about some educational videos from you or Nick because you guys know your stuff and I'm sure some beginners could use what you guys know. Just random thought.

jd371

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Being so close to work I'm there almost every week. Off the top of my head I can't think of anything because IMO it's the best shop on Long Island and not much to improve on. Carry on with the great job guys.

SeaIsle

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Friendlier and less pushy on the sale! JK obviously anyone who has been here knows it is a premium establishment and opposite of this.

You are already in the lead but more acros and of mini colony size. Understand the hurdles here but given all the photo work on online acros makes it extremely difficult to understand what the human eye will see in the tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: