Nycreef

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
dont feed your fish for a week then use a fish trap with that glass sliding door which wont work with smart fish like your wrasse or again dont feed and then use a small fish hook with a worm. you get only one shot after that he wont go for the hook or the trap.

Last edited:

nybb1001

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me, the easiest way to catch a fish is at nigh, when the fish is out at an open area, you turn off all lights at once, then use a dim red light, you should able to scoop it out with a net.

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
For me, the easiest way to catch a fish is at nigh, when the fish is out at an open area, you turn off all lights at once, then use a dim red light, you should able to scoop it out with a net.

Yes, but wresses sleep in the sandbed or in a hole

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
You suddenly turn off all lights, NOT wait until all lights are off by itself and the wrasse is sleeping in the sandbed.

As soon as you turn off the lights, wrasses usually find their resting places immediately. If spooked they'll hide for days. They don't stay out in the opened.

Eddie7144

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a similar issue taking out a sohal tang the was becomming a terror. Nets wont work and fish traps are 50/50 at best. Get a small fishing hook cut off the bard tie some fishing line to the hook and bait it. It wont hurt the fish and its will work, i guarantee it !

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: