pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I just copy this to the NJRC site and asked jose if we can post it here....

Zoanthid Swap
Just gauging interest in a Zoa swap.

Steve (reeferpnoy) and I have been talking about doing a zoanthid swap.
How many of you would be interested?

It would be for April on a Saturday

We would trade but you can sell or buy if you don't want to trade or don't have anything to trade.

Either reply on the thread or get in touch with Steve (reeferpnoy).

Thanks,
Jose

Last edited:

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
To all zoa addict this is your chance to show off what you got or maybe buy some zoas that u really like... This is just to see first if how many people will be interested and from there on we can set up the meeting place ( maybe in Clifton right jose ;) ) I myself have a pretty good amount of collection and would love to expand it either by trading or buying some of your cool zoas...

Pls post here if you are interested

thanks Jose

steve

Last edited:

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Yeah but wanted to see if how many people are interested dont want to post pics and it will be just like 5-10 people... more info will come and hopefully Me and Jose can organize everything to make all the zoa addict happy!...

What an awsome idea..

It would be great to see the pictures of the zoanthus that people will trade of sell.

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
One example of the frags I will bring :)

IMG_1744.jpg

S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I would be interested but I would only be able to buy. I would like to use this orpertunity to start a zoa collection. Also would these just be frags or maybe some sm colonies ? either way I would be in

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
You guys are welcome to set up a dedicated Zoa Enthusiasts area the Spring Frag Swap. We will have plenty of room for groups of dedicated species traders.

I think you just need a big sign saying "Zoa Nuts Here" or something. Someone can arrive early and earmark an area and seats for everyone to gather round.

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
its still to early to post pics as it will be in 2months. I would rather have them put after their name is buying,selling, or trading...

Pnoyreefer --- Trading, selling
Jose -------- Buying Pnoys zoas lolz

so we know what is the majority. So we dont have a bunch of guys just buying and end up not to many frags available.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Why don't you start a thread named like "Zoanthid Swap at the Frag Swap" to get everyones attention. Then once you know who is interested, someone can start collecting a list of what people have to trade.

Ezee did this last year with the Playbill but I don't know if he is going to do it again.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: