jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
So I was planning on gettin the aquatic life hybrid t5 fixture to go with my g4 pros but saw reviews online about the bulbs melting in the silicone connectors making it difficult to change the bulbs when . It?s time No dimmable features no splash guard 4 the bulbs and the power cords on opposite side of each fixture so now I?m debating whether 2 get it or go with more g4 pros I currently have a 120 gallon. mostly lps softies zoas meat corals plan on adding sps question is if go with the g4 pros how many more would I need

editour2

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
How many G4 pros do you currently have? For a standard 120 gal 4ft x 2ft tank I would think that 3 G4 pros would do nicely for SPS. If you wanted to go nuts you could run 4 of them front to back rather than side by side....but I would only consider that if you were SPS dominate and loaded with coral.

jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I was looking at the geismann stellar but haven?t seen any reviews as opposed to the aquatic life hybrid but that one has mixed reviews I have 2 g4 pros on my 120 im still debating whether 2 get 2 more g4 or get the hybrid t5 still undecided decisions decisions dam

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: