NASSAUREEF

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm??? going back and looking at all my threads I don't think I mention a store or stores. Just making an observation as too what I have seen in the last 15 years that I have been in this hobby. Maybe these stores need some new competition, Just saying wink wink.lol

PRESTIGE REEFS

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I didn't mention any names.. not sure why you felt the need to respond..

Guilty?

I know you get your fish from your son though at a real discounted price but oh well

Not guilty. I?m the only one that puts ads on every week n u threw it in my face.

And sorry ur info of getting fish from my son is wrong n non of ur biz. Rumors u drama queens start crack me up.

I was in this biz way before my son was born so u don?t think I don?t have my own source

By the way I am the least expensive on Long Island by far n I give the discount to the hobbyist.

Darkavenger6669

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Never been to prestige but might go checl out their prices compared to empire reef andd other near me here in BK plus will be nice to see what they look like if they have more expensive and its backed for a reason ( quarantine or something else pretty cool) wouldnt mind buying!

jayver

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
First time I ever walked into prestige, The owner took care of me with a really good deal and told me if there was anything I needed he'd look into it for me and anytime I need anything he's always happy to do it and holds his end of his promise. I never even knew the owner before and he helped me out. He could've taken advantage of a new customer and gave me high *** prices but he didnt. Ive been taken advantage of at other stores when I first go there, with ridiculous prices. and to this day other fish stores give me ridiculous prices.

Oleone

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prestige aquatics have great quality fish and coral. The prices are cheap compared to other stores and the quality you can?t beat. The prices are great, the shop is clean and and the fish and corals are all extremely healthy. I highly recommend this shop!

jayver

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You also have to understand that stores have a rent to pay, a business to maintain and a family to feed. You clearly don't know the owner very well so I wouldn't go making assumptions about how someone runs their business.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: