Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2019, 03:33 PM
Reefer Ratings: (10 (100%)
Friends: (18)
Send a Private Message
Sorry to hear Mike but you gave her a great home and that was pretty long life
Old 05-14-2019, 04:28 PM
Two Decade Club
Reefer Ratings: (56 (100%)
Friends: (66)
Send a Private Message
Thanks guys and the offer, but I’m only going to keep single clowns in the community tank for now on. They just get too territorial.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

170 gal reef, 90 gal fuge, 65 gal sump,20 gal frag/nano, 250 Radiums on Hamilton M80 HQIs, T5 actinics, MRC-2 Cal reactor, Vertex in280 skimmer, Reeflo return pump
Old 05-19-2019, 01:57 PM
Reefer Ratings: (167 (100%)
Friends: (25)
Send a Private Message
A sad day....

Just saw this now. I will let mgny know. Are there any arrangements or visitation? Which funeral home will you be using? Thanks for taking care of them Mike. I still cant convince mgny to get back in.
Old 05-20-2019, 03:11 AM
Reefer Ratings: (4 (100%)
Friends: (7)
Send a Private Message
Sorry to hear the sad news. At least she complete her 20 yrs. plus. Did she leave her pension to her mate. Great mile stone for giving her a great home.