Rating - 100%
204   0   0
She does like the tank but doesn?t like the amount of time I spend with it. I?ve taken some advice from some wise men and got her involved by helping me with the fun things like feeding the fish and such.

I have one main maintenance day which is Sunday and if I need to do more work, I usually do it at the crack of dawn before she is up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilson416

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
My wife loves my tank and being so I made one for her to enjoy the time and work we spend with our reef setups and now she understands why we do what we do as Reefers

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
She loves the tank. I had her involved in aquascaping, coral, and fish selection. The tank is an extension of the home decor.

She wanted a Naso tang because it looked like it was wearing lipstick.
Leopard wrasse because of the design.
Unfortunately, She wanted the Green star polyps on the back wall.

I remember telling her that to have more than one tang I should get a Bubbleking skimmer and it worked! LOL

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Second to that..........based on the wife: I spend more time with the tank then with her.

Jealousy in part and the fact that women don't want to see men happy unless it's inspired by them. Secondly. Fish, corals and fish tanks doesn't boast masculinity but it makes us Jovial. Women sees this as shortcoming

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
My wife , she trust me after 35 years, she always ..... said , do what you need to do , ......just be .....Happy .
I respect her, treat nice,
She still believe , NOT everything in my tank is live, may be plastic ?????!!!!!
I said ,NO, NOT easy to got artificial color plastic in real corals,lol.
She is happy ........when....i am happy.
If i spend $ 2,000.00 in one frag , she don't have to know.

Deep Dive Coral

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
My wife , she trust me after 35 years, she always ..... said , do what you need to do , ......just be .....Happy .
I respect her, treat nice,
She still believe , NOT everything in my tank is live, may be plastic ?????!!!!!
I said ,NO, NOT easy to got artificial color plastic in real corals,lol.
She is happy ........when....i am happy.
If i spend $ 2,000.00 in one frag , she don't have to know.

Truth!!!!

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
After almost 30 years of reefing she still has no real interest in it, but as long as it?s pretty, not expensive and I don?t make a mess she?s good with it. The main reason all the filtration is down in the basement.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: