bobbyg220

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
88e5dfa2e16ee50b1bf9b12d53332422.jpg

Just noticed these after I did my water change.. tank is about 2 months old fully cycled got a pair of clowns maybe a week ago they?ve bin eating healthy tank parameters are good what can I do looks like Hlle but can it also be the other clown bullying? Or is it?s deff hlle? I am currently not running carbon but can..They are currently eating sera marine granules little pellets the fish store had them eating before I bought them any advice would be appreciated thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobbyg220

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks yeah you read some of this stuff online and get into a panic currently thinking I have stray voltage in my tank haha it?s like going on web md when you have a cough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meherbas

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Looks like hole in head disease, haven?t heard clowns getting hlle mostly tangs and Angels, if there was stray voltage you?d probably feel it(tingle in the water if you have a small cut on ur hand) I would double test parameters or compare against lfs test, might just be the pic but the clown looks a little on the thin side.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: