Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2019, 07:06 PM
Reefer Ratings: (53 (100%)
Friends: (27)
Send a Private Message
Sorry, I meant the area of the sump where the ATO sensor is located but it sounds like that’s calm as well.

There’s a tunze sponsor forum on RC. If you post the question there he usually answers pretty quickly. LMK how it goes- my Tunze ATO has never had that issue so it’s interesting

Elos System 70 SPS
90 FOWLR
Old 06-04-2019, 07:56 PM
Reefer Always Learning
Reefer Ratings: (36 (100%)
Friends: (6)
Send a Private Message
is there a bend in the line from the pump into your sump?i found my tunze line needed to rise at least a foot from the ATO chamber back into the sump or it would drip until ATO was empty. also, the pump may have air in it. just blow through the return line a few times to clear the air.