xxnonamexx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is a great FOWLR setup AIO tank?

I have been looking at marinedepot for tanks etc. I have been out of the reef game for 5+ years. I had a iron free glass 120g tank and looking to get a saltwater tank FOWLR that my young kids would enjoy. The Marinedepot has alot of glass options but doesn't really say what is better etc. sump or canister? I dislike items placed on sides of the tank and prefer hidden underneath. LED lighting is the way I will go. Any other suggestions?

Last edited:

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
AIO tanks are just as good. All depends what your needs are. Such how big the tank? What type of fish you want? AIO are more expensive. Either way you go will make a good FOWLR. It's hard to give suggestions because everybody has a different opinions. Maybe AIO are better from 100 gal or smaller. While a bigger tank would need bigger Protein skimmer, ect. While some people like it simple and no plumbing needed in AIO. Don't know if that helped you much. Good luck either way you go.

xxnonamexx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no plumbing needed in AIO? How does it filter. I have been looking at the Red Sea setups at Marinedepot they have everything included. Not sure if this is the way I will go but looking to see what they have available.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: