N

nunzilla

New to NYC and to this board, getting back into the hobby with a Nano.

Where is the best place to get live rock in NYC. I have access to a car sometimes, so even brooklyn/queens is an option. Also opinions on types and prices you have seen would be great!

Archmage

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the prices that lfs are asking for, the best bet would be to purchase lr from www stores. Check out the sites like tampa saltwater or gulfview. do search.

mgchan

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I saw this ad on ReefCentral.com. I've never ordered from this place nor can I vouch for the quality of the LR, but at $3 a lb and free shipping it sounds too good to pass up:

http://www.intmarinefish.com/

In another thread, there's a group buy on Sunday over at Joe's place. You might want to give him a call and see if he has any LR for sale. Maybe he'll give you a discount on Sunday!

trevor

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I set up a nano recently and got my live rock and sand at aquatic creations in williamsburg on north 10th. it's the easiest place for me to get to since i have no car. it was good stuff and the guy there is real nice. where in the east village are you? i'm just off houston st.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: