25   0   0
I saw this Ric at Animart Pet Center (West Haverstraw) and couldn't resist it:

ricordea1mgc.jpg

There are 20 Rics on the rock!!!

[ October 21, 2003, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: mgchan ]

mgchan

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
$70 which I thought was on the high side. But after doing the math, it comes out to $3.50 per Ric which isn't so bad.

Plus you get 10% of the purchase price in credit on your next purchases, which you can let accrue.

[ October 21, 2003, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: mgchan ]

mgchan

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Before leaving for work this morning, I found 24 Rics instead of 20! Plus one that was partially closed up that looks different from the rest. It's either a hairy mushroom or a another Ric. Will have to check tonight!

mgchan

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Here's the extra on the rock. Help me with IDing it. It appears to be an anemone of some type, maybe BTA? It's very tiny!!!

whatisit1.jpg

[ October 28, 2003, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: mgchan ]

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It looks like a mojano anemone. Too bad you didn't get any aptasia out of the display :P, some of its ridiculous. They look like Ricordea Florida. LMK if you wanna trade an extra or 2, i have some zoos and am really local. Also have some shrooms if you want them.

joe

[ October 22, 2003, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: joetbs ]

mgchan

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Thanks Joe! After posting this, I had a feeling it was a mojano and found other pics RC.

If it's not the aips, then it's the mojanos we also have to worry about!

Yes, they are Ric F. and when you see that many on a rock, it's a shame to remove any!!! I'm going to start removing and cutting a few this weekend. I'll contact you when they're ready to trade.

Mike

[ October 22, 2003, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: mgchan ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: