A

Anonymous

I see that many people like the Tropic Marine, which scares me cuz I just ordered 3 200 gal mix buckets of Instant Oceans. It was pretty cheap though 104.97 for 3 buckets with no shipping fee (34.99 each) at www.petsmart.com

A

Anonymous

It has even been recommended by GARF. I would be surprized if there is anything on the market that isn't ok.

A

Anonymous

Not to fear! I think if we took a survey, the majority of people up IO because of cost and quality. You got a great deal...
smile.gif

Wayne...

A

Anonymous

Flounder,

The only salt I don't like is Coralife. I've had a problem keeping inverts alive with Coralife. I've also read other had had problems with Coralife.

Wayne...

A

Anonymous

That of course would be the one I was using, being a cheapskate. What inverts did you have a problem with? If this is true, I think I had better change...

A

Anonymous

Grasshopper,

Instant Ocean has been my choice for years.

How did you swing the free shipping?

Clayton

[This message has been edited by Clayton (edited 29 January 2000).]

A

Anonymous

Clayton,

Go to petsmart.com and use the electronic cupon "wintersale".

This will give you $10.00 off and free shipping also.

HTH

------------------
Carlos
Carlos' Great Barrier
Please, take care of the oceans and its creatures. They are all we've got!!!

A

Anonymous

Every salt poll that I have seen there are more IO users than all of the rest put together. It is all we use and we have great results.
smile.gif

A

Anonymous

i finally got my 200 gal bucket from petsmart online for 34.99 and free shipping. i ordered about 3 weeks ago and it was backordered. i emailed them that i wanted it ups not postal service and the did. alright!

A

Anonymous

Instan Ocean->>>>>A-OK!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
surfinbill

A

Anonymous

WOW! What a great turn out of replies. Thank you guys..ugh and girls for your vote of confidence. For a millisecond there I thought I was being a cheap bum as to have chosen IO...hihihihi.

A

Anonymous

Ok, I found the salt, but I can't find the coupon for the life of me. Can you help please? Where is it? Is it gone now?

A

Anonymous

Flounder,

Go to the check out and there will be a place where you can type in the "electronic coupon". Just type in wintersale, I tried it today and it still works.

Good luck!

A

Anonymous

In anyone's experience, is there any notable difference between IO and IO Reef Crystals?

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the info I just orderd 3 200 gal buckets too!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: