4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont know what happened to the original post.
Hay Heuerfan your last reply did not come through.Would you please E mail me.

nilo

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi.

i think i need 3-4 bags of southdown. however im in the city and i don't have a car. does anyone know how i can get to any of the HD around the city using mass transport? or better yet, does any one in the city have extra bags of southdown they're willing to sell? thanks in advance.

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nilo I will have a rental on Sun. after a few errands I will be on the hunt. If you here of a particular HD store that is currently stocking let me know and I'll pick us both some.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
if you guys are still looking for southdown from a home depot let me know. The home depot near my house in queens usually has but i can stop by and check

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
sorry about that, i stoppped by the home depot in queens on thursday to check for you. They have about 15 bags or so of it left, Its teh one in college point on college point blvd. THere are 2 of them within 2 miles of each other in college point. Its the one that ISNT on Avery ave.

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks fellas I have a friend who is starting up a tank and is on his way. He did say that he would get me two bags if he finds it.

J

Joe V.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Angel, any luck with the Southdown sand in Wayne NJ.... Please let me know as I am looking for a couple of bags as well. This stuff is hard to find.......

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hay J My friend picked up some SD sand over at H.D. in Flushing he said there were some bags left(about 10). I know the guy over in Williamsburg has SD but he wants 12 bucks a bag.

J

Joe V.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool,
Angel thanks for the reply ... will go tomorrow to pick up a couple bags ...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: