Melt

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I drop by www.islandreefandfin.com yesterday and was so please in what I saw. Oh! by the way he's local in brooklyn...the prices was cheaper than most online stores and the best part you didn't have to pay for shipping.....

Those are great guys, and I will give them FIVE STARS.....

see you later in the week

[ November 16, 2003, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: Melt ]

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just paid Rick a visit, and I have to say, it was AWESOME!!! I got two nice colonies for only $100.00, and they are absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you Rick and IslandReefandFin!!! It was great talking with you Rick.

Rebels23

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you were happy with your purchase
thumb.gif

thanks

Rick
ISLAND REEF AND FIN INC.

E

Emery

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So everyone seems to think Reef and Fin has great coral but what about their selection of fish? Any words on that?

-Emery

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
joe when the invert system is up and running i will see what i can do...although your request is quite tough, if you notice that even live aquaria sells them crabs for 19.99 before shipping..
but let me see what we can do.

thanks
Rick
thumb.gif

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Live Aquaria is the most expensive site. House of Fins sells them for less than that, and that's saying something.

Also, I have 6 or 7 stores bookmarked that have them from $4-$8, but its not worth it for 2 tiny crabs.

joe

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: