NaClH2oTANK

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, has anyone used or heard of Aqua Craft? i saw thier ad recently in a mag and ordered thier salt. Thier website is www.aquacraft.net. The salt i ordered is called "Marine Environment". Please, if anyone has any info, let me know.
thanks
Frank

S

Stix

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to be in touch with the owner, Mike, and he sent me a batch of the salt. I used it as the first salt ever on my first ever reef tank and everything was fine. When I finished that salt, I went with Instant Ocean and saw no difference. So in my experience, I had no problem with AquaCraft's salt but saw no difference between it and Instant Ocean.
Hope that helped,
-Nicky
Island Reef and Fin Inc.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there have been many different studies done on salts. aquacraft has one on their site, but they paid for it so some have said it shouldn't be paid much attention. There was one that was done recently, which might also be mentioned on the site as it also gave their salts high marks.

I use Marine Environment. I like the stuff but hate the little bottle. annoying as hell for small tanks. If you have questions about the salts, [email protected] (I think that's mike's email) will answer them. he's usually pretty good with the questions and I know he pops into the chat at nano-reef.com from time to time.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: