jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Rick,
I took your advice on reducing the size of the return nozzle's....works great. That little change gave me a lot more flow

YOU DA MAN!!!
thumb.gif

Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, Thankyou for the oportunity, and the pizza. I apologize for not buying anything but x-mas has me out right now. Be sur ethat you'll see me when you open up in SI

Don

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jackson, Awesome..Im glad it worked for you !!

NEOTA~~no apology necessary we were all hit with the holiday cash blitz...just glad you made the trip to check us out! If we can do anything for you feel free to give us a shout!

ISLAND REEF AND FIN WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL THE MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES A HEALTHY AND HAPPY HOLIDAY AND NEW YEAR!!

thumb.gif

K

kluver

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey IslandReefandFin,

Visted you guys in Nov. and you mention that your orange zoos will be aval. soon. Any luck with that yet? I like to get some for you guys. Please email me back:

[email protected]

A

apparent

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whereabout is this store?someone mentioned SI..would be nice to get another store on staten island

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
Thanks for the kind words and interest in our store we are located close to the staten island mall but sorry we do mostly internet business so its by appointment only (for walk-in). But you can check out our website to email us or call us for an appointment.

718-697-7333
www.islandreefandfin.com

Or just jump in with the next manhattan reefs venture to our store.

Jim im sure your getting ready to set something up soon !! :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: