XMASTER

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Special Thanks to Tim!!!!
This was my first frag swap I've been to and I had a great time. I met a lot of nice people there and I got a lot of nice goodies for my tank. :biggrin: Hope to do this again sometime soon.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Last ones...

Attachments

• Connecting Bar Swap 021.jpg
    Connecting Bar Swap 021.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 235
  • Connecting Bar Swap 022.jpg
    Connecting Bar Swap 022.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 233
  • Connecting Bar Swap 023.jpg
    Connecting Bar Swap 023.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 235

daisy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Liz - you DO win! you're gorgeous. it was great to meet you... i had fun with you and with everyone!!!!

thanks to Tim for a fantastic venue and for wonderful afternoon. Tim - a finger is a finger - not three shots!!! still, it was lovely scotch. thank you so much.

Jim and Russ, a pleasure as always. can't wait to hook this baby up!!! (but will have to wait till June 10th or so... )

Brendan - no more hiding. your secret is OUT!

***** HE DOES HAVE A LOWER FACE!!!!!!*******

(and it's not scary at all... :hug: )

i had a great time... can't wait for the next one!

Liz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
:wink1::hug::flirt::cheers:

Liz - you DO win! you're gorgeous. it was great to meet you... i had fun with you and with everyone!!!!

thanks to Tim for a fantastic venue and for wonderful afternoon. Tim - a finger is a finger - not three shots!!! still, it was lovely scotch. thank you so much.

Jim and Russ, a pleasure as always. can't wait to hook this baby up!!! (but will have to wait till June 10th or so... )

Brendan - no more hiding. your secret is OUT!

***** HE DOES HAVE A LOWER FACE!!!!!!*******

(and it's not scary at all... :hug: )

i had a great time... can't wait for the next one!

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
it looks like i missed out on all the fun/drinking...unfortunately i had to leave early but still had a great time...thanks Tim

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Matter of fact you can - I am thinking of an MR Sponsored Texas Holdem Tournament :party: (we had one last year and I'd say it was pretty successful).

Whadya think guys and gals - anyone down for splashing the pot? and trading some frags??

All kidding side - Tim, thanks a million for making your home our home for the swap - great place, great people and can't wait to do another event there.

Thanks again!

House

house i think we got another showdown coming up and i hear its at the scoot's house..... what ya say ? :party: :eek:rangehat the female hotties have to bring there bikini's i got a big inground pool ;) :pimp:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Tim, thanks for hosting this event. You've got a great place there.

To all my old friends I got to see again, great times continue.
To all my new friends I got to meet, great times begin.

Thanks to all who attended, it was great because of you.

swimmer

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: