E

erik2003

I think I'm in. But Maybe we can get him down to $55 or $50 per. I also want a captive breed.

When do you think everyone will be ready to order. Getting excited about this.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah i would rather have a tank raised as well, I think we should try getting him down to the 50-55 price as well. for that price im defiantly in for one maybe 2

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I'm in no rush, i would like a smaller RBTA 2-3 inches.

Don't know if he would lower his price, he's got plenty of customers. I'm sure his first offer was his best price.

But when everyone is ready, lets do it, atleast we can save on shipping!

frostbite

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wasabi, can you count me in as well?? I have been looking for one for a long time but didn't want to pay 200$ for it, please let me know if you guys are gonna do this.

frostbite

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I agree, the one I have spend the first two month moving around the whole tank (lots of nail biting on my part) and then settle in a crevice right next to my finger leather, and has not move for the past year, I have heard that by having a clown fish using it as a host will lessen the chance of it moving though.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
whos gonna organize this sucker? maybe we shoudl start taking a list of names and emails so when its time we dont leave anyone out

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was gonna get the list together, but I have to wait until after I move and everything gets settled once again.. so I am thinkin end of FEB. However if most of you want to get'em in now, feel free.

[ January 26, 2004, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: [JWS]wasabi ]

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Kenn,

Where do you see that listed. I see absolutely nothing related to purchasing RBTA on their site. Can you elaborate further. If it's true, i might just take a ride outthere...

K

kenn

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
last time i went there was about a week ago.
they had them labeled "cherry anenomes" but they were definetly rbtas

Pedro
the website isnt that updated and still shows the dicus display not the new agressive sw

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
This might be worth a shot. I just don't know the reputation of the guy. At least alvin has proven himself.

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I will be in on that reefcentral group buy. So if it goes through i will out on this one. I will let you know.

Thanks.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: