• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

NKT

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Day 1:
Tank in place. Hundreds of different aquascaping ideas running through my head... Planning on breaking down the 30gal cube and putting almost everything into this tank. Planning on lighting it with 2x150 halides and 2x39w T5's. Link to my original 30gal cube build thread (note reflection of 30gal in front glass): topic65994.html

original.jpg

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didnt even know Oceanic made a rimless now. Looks neat, is there some strips across the top or is that my imagination?

JT

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ben":2n86igh1 said:
Looks neat, is there some strips across the top or is that my imagination?
Looks like he got a glass lid with it. 8) Where's the water Nico! :wink:

Posh

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay! Can't wait to see this filled up! Are you going to paint the back black or leave it clear?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oooh. Watching this excitedly. Lovely dimensions and on past form this will be a stunner. 8)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NKT":1ai1xjzr said:
definitely sumpless. :) Just going to use a deltec MCE600 hang-on (apparently it's ok to use a hang-on on these tanks?), my vortech mp40w, and that's pretty much it. 36x18x21
I plan on 36x24x21 for my next adventure. Good luck with the new tank.
Just be careful when going bareback. 8O

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liking what I can make out in the second photo. I think you need more height though (more rock :P)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len":3heom5ck said:
Liking what I can make out in the second photo. I think you need more height though (more rock :P)

I disagree, FWIW. Loving that open look.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like height! But yeah, I think I like it more as it is then when I first glanced it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: