Rating - 100%
204   0   0
I decide to start again after major tank crash.
I want to know if anyone who buy W.D from me may sale me a frag.
Thank You.
Vio my friend, long time no see! I have your free banked Walt Disney frag if you want an extra one. I moved back to Astoria queens last December so come by when you can. (302) 438-2577.

I have some extra corals for you if you want to seed your tank buddy.

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Vio my friend, long time no see! I have your free banked Walt Disney frag if you want an extra one. I moved back to Astoria queens last December so come by when you can. (302) 438-2577.

I have some extra corals for you if you want to seed your tank buddy.
ok.
Thank you.

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Big,
Thank You , to John , and John jr.
By the way , i love the salt u give me, Potassium , Alk, is perfect , NOT to mention the price.
Pop Corals store.

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Wow Vio’s Walt Disney!
I am back, u know , i use to manage 200 W.D. frags , and many Home W. i give for free for manny ppl, NOT sure if u was on my list ,lol.
You tell me , never use metro , bus etc, just Uber and Lift, never , never cook home , just order out, every weekend bring wife out to restaurant, no gas account ,lol.
But , i will give one.lol.

Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I am back, u know , i use to manage 200 W.D. frags , and many Home W. i give for free for manny ppl, NOT sure if u was on my list ,lol.
You tell me , never use metro , bus etc, just Uber and Lift, never , never cook home , just order out, every weekend bring wife out to restaurant, no gas account ,lol.
I was not on ur HW list ?

vincent

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
241   0   0
Hahahahaha I don’t think I’m in your list, so put me for next year! ???

• Love
Reactions: vio

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: