E

erik2003

Josh:

I agree with you on the corals, their clams are atmosphericly high in price and clamsdirect is better in selection. I have yet to try island reef and fin, and I look forward to doing so. But I do like their livestock selection, and while high, it is slightly cheaper than ordering on the internet, in a total price comparison. However, until recently I did not have a car to get to the other areas (which you did not mention your favorites in the other areas).

But, overall it did appear to me that they had better looking fish than a few other areas I saw.
But thanks for the input, I will look at others also to compare.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Not that I have love for NWA, in fact, I promised myself never to buy a thing from them again because the owner is such a >>>NICE<<< guy... BUT- it is easier for a mail order place to offer a credit. You are less likely to cash it in right away, and if you do you will have to order MUCH more just to break even on the shipping.

None of the places that I have ordered from cover shipping in their guarantee. That is the big catch.

-Alfred

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree Al but the truth is, a couple of fish and shipping at an online store ends up being close to the same price as NWA.

I agree that lfs have to charge more for their stuff since they usually have higher expenses but NWA is beyond normal in their pricing.

Rest assured, we'll get a store sooner or later that caters to the consumer.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: