Trana

Administrator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are happy to announce that the online auction, the Marine Marketplace, is now open for business.

This system, accessible by clicking on Marketplace on the main menu, is an online auction allowing you to get the best price for your livestock, dry goods, and services. You can choose to sell items dutch, open your own store, buy-it-now, etc.

If you have been toying with the idea of opening your own online store, this is your chance!

FREE LISTINGS! (Top that Ebay!)

Contact the admins immediately at [email protected] if you experience any problems!

Have fun!
approve.gif

partagas

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a question.. Don't know if this is the place to ask thought. So please do not get mad (Mods). What is it that people would like to see i the market place. I am trying to start a web bus. and would like to help the website out. Again, sorry if this is not the place to ask this.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
partagas....nice healty corals Soft, LPS, SPS, Clams, Inverts, Fish....not to mention dry goods such as lighting, skimmers, pumps...etc...

partagas

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the process of setting up three prop. tanks. with a total of 350 gallons. I want to get corals, but I want them to grow to a good size before selling them. Don't want to sell quater size frags. I will be selling frags a min. of 2 1/2 to three inches in size. As for dry goods let me know.

I

Islefan

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I think the market place is awesome, I bought some zoo's from mgchan and they are great! they have beautiful color and are very healthy.

tstone

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just registered here and i was looking for the Marine Marketplace.

Does it still exist? I can't find it. Maybe I am brain dead?

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
It is the third link on the left of the screen (Home, Bulletin Board, MARKETPLACE,...)
i've never used it though, i usually just put up a post in the Trading Forum. Maybe I will look into it...

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Seems that most use the people here in the forums and not the auction. I think we should try to advertise this somehow at RC.com and let them know about it. Not sure the logistics of it et al but that's where.

I tried to user it too, when it first opened about a few months ago and nothing as well.

Maybe it just needs to catch on and perhaps we ca open it to vendors like marinedepot? they ofteh sell stuff on ebay and since this is a market specific marketplace, they may be interested?

Thoughts?

House

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: