Trana

Administrator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the system outage. It appears that we were down most of the day.

There was a hard drive failure but we have recovered and no posts were lost.

Running this site is not easy, and it is not free. If you found yourself clawing at the monitor waiting for the site to return, first of all, you probably need some psychological help, but secondly, please make sure your name is on the donor list on the Home page. If you are unsure of what to do, click on the Paypal Donate button on the lefthand menu.

Your support is what keeps this website going.

Thanks!

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Trana,

Thanks for keeping this going as it is a vital resource for many people in the tri state area. I hope that everyone sees the importance of it and donate where appropriate and hope they realize that every dollar helps - even $5 -

Thanks again for keeing this site going, and let me know if there is anything else I can do the help.

Jim

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yup, was sitting in a corner shaking with withdrawal.

My finger hurts from hitting refresh....

I love this site!

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Trana, what do we have to do to keep this site up and running? Donations will only go so far IMO...unless they are quite large which I doubt will happen. Anyway, this site generates enough traffic that it should look appealing to some more online vendors etc..

What can we do to help?

[ April 06, 2004, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Jackson,

Perhaps we can start to look at what the vendors are and how to contact them, re: advertisement on the site - since the current structure is a donation format, perhaps we can make some strategic recommendations - let's brainstorm on this as I am also interested in making this site work better than it already is great!

House

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
House do all the stores on the www stores list contribute to the site?

[ April 06, 2004, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: