Rating - 100%
4   0   0
There you go Vic!!!

Copy_of_HPIM1327.JPG

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Vic the tank looks awesome!!! Everyone who I trade with is like "did you ever see Vics tank?"..LOL. I always hear good things and look forward to seeing your reef in the future.

take care,
Rich

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Vic,

You can use a photo editor to make the pics smaller. I use Adobe Photoshop. If you need help with that, you can mail pics to me and I can make them smaller for you.

I see the frag I gave you. It has grown ALOT!!!!

P

Pedro

Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Damn Vic,

I guess real state is all taken up. Tank looks great. You know i always worry about things co-existing with each other, then i look at your tank and i'm like, wow. Guess i have to take some pointers from you.

Rich,
I haven't forgotten about you, just haven't had time. I got your #.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
HOLY SMOKES VIC!!!! What a difference a year makes! I love the fact that your tank is mixed, a little bit of everything! Hmm, think its time for another tank? Maybe you should have kept that 90 gallon? LOL, LOL!!!

When can i come over?

[ April 06, 2004, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: heuerfan ]

Vic8361

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Hey Thanks for the comlements. You guys are the best.
Rich, your tank looks pretty cool too. I've checked out your web site and am looking forward to meeting you and seeing you tank as well. Maybe we could trade some thing in the future. Thanks for making the pic smaller. What size did you make it to get it that small?

Jim it's been a while I know now with the weather changing and all we could get together soon.

Pedro, I have always liked your tank too. Mine is pretty full I know it needs some pruning. So if you would like something let me know. BTW hows the reactor been running?

Steven I sent you an e-mail so we could set somthing up.

Angel talk to you soon my brother.

And Ray thanks again for showing me how to post the PIC

The tank is doing pretty good being I am only running 175's with VHO's. would like to upgrade in the future to 250's but have not been able to afford it. But being that the 175's are holding up pretty good I an not going to rush it. You know the saying if it ain't broke don't fix it.
Sorry for the late responce. Been kind of busy and my writting skills are the worst it took me so long just to write this down. So thats why I don't post very much.
Take care
Vic

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Vic the pic dimensions are 575x425 and the file size is 71kb....I just usually shrink the file between 70kb and 130kb and the pic size seems to come out the perfect size (higher KB for higher resolution)
Thanks for the good words and I look forward to a trade as well...especially if you have any colored millipora's ;)

Pedro...whenever you can make ;)

[ April 08, 2004, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

I

iceman716238

Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Vics tank is 1000x better in person. You just have to see it to believe it!!!! As you can see, he takes care of his corals very well. You notice that there are large colonies. I also love that fact the he is able to mix up the softies,lps, and sps pretty well. Nice job vic. A lot has grown since i was there.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: