Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My main return pump siezed on me and when trying to clean the impellor and shaft, which was really jambed up. I broke the shaft.

Anyone know of a local place to buy replacement Little Giant pump parts?

I ordered new parts off the internet Fedex overnight, but I'd like to get the pump going today if possible.

And great the day i need it the NYC stores page is down.

[ April 20, 2004, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Neo_TA ]

Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They didn't have I have everything jury rigged now, the wife isn't happy.

Fry, its a 4-mdx-sc and from what I'm been told the shaft is the same for all there mag drive pumps and that is the part I need also the thrust washers.

Parts are supposed to be here tomorrow I paid for overnight shipping but I still havn't recieved the Fedex tracking number. I know tomorrow is just going to be one of those days. I'm already taking a vacation day to be home to take care of this. Uggh!

Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fry,
That is extremly generous offer, that I may take you up on. My replacement shaft was in Chicargo last night at 1am who knows if its going to get here today.
Your offer has made an extremly bad day and night alot better for me.
When are you free today? If the part is not going to be at my house by 2pm I'd like to stop by.

Again thankyou!!!

Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well parts showed up. Thankyou for all your help though and I really do appreciate the offer if there is anyway I could help you out please feel free to ask.

Don

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: