4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hay folks rumour has it the store location on woodhaven blvd. that closed down has re opened with new management. A new store all together was what i heard from a friend.

[ May 03, 2004, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: 4angel ]

C

ccny

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do they have any ideas of expanding this. it'll be great to give fishtown some real competition.

frostbite

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pass by there pretty regularly and I believe the new place is smaller generic pet store, I knew the owner of the previous fish store pretty well, and he's no longer in the business.

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend spoke to the guy running the store. The conversation led my friend to believe that he is planning on stocking coral and being comprable to Fishtown as far as prices.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
The more store the better, even though I don't have anymore room for fish or corals well maybe I can fine some fine. ;)

It will be great if even they're prices are close to Fish Town which will still be cheapier than the other store in the NY/NJ area.

P

Pedro

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Forget about cheap prices, i rather have quality. What good is it to buy a cheap coral/fish, only to take it home and croak. If he maintains it right, he will do ok.

Then again, when fishtown started carrying sps, they were ok, now they just suck. Hopefully this doesn't happen again.

FWIW, the last guy had some nice stuff, lot's of variety. I actually like going there more than fishtown.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: