Trana

Administrator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our long awaited upgrade to the online rating system has gone live!

This system requires that you log in to enter a comment or review. Also, you can only post one review per store. If you change your mind and want to update the rating, you can edit it later.

Your User ID is the same as the one on this bulletin board. Please give it a try and let us know if you have any problems or comments!

Thanks!

P.S. This new system also allows a picture of each storefront to be added to the review page. The next time you head to the store, take a photo and send us a copy, we really appreciate it.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Looks great Trana! Add this store, its located in New Hyde Park, pretty decent all around petstore. They even have a real "Sloth". Mostly softies, no SPS.

Pets of New Hyde Park
1335 Jericho Turnpike
New Hyde Park, NY
(516) 352-3592

I'm always venturing different shops, so i'll try and take pics of store fronts for you.

E

erik2003

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I tried to input my ratings, but it refused to accept my user name and password. Oh well.

E

erik2003

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep checked it twice.

I was going to give New World good ratings, guess the anti-new world crowd tweeked the program so I couldn't...lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: