O

Occult

Hey guys,

I just found this place and wanted to say hello. I've set up my first saltwater tank a few days ago. Always had trouble finding places to buy livestock, so maybe this is the place I have always been looking for. Well I was never good at introductions, so I hope I'll see you guys around. Later.

O

Occult

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Hey thanks for the welcome.

I have a 7 gal minibow, so it's going to be more of reef tank. Might put in a clownfish, but not sure at the moment. Right now I'm just waiting for the tank to cycle, and trying to figure out what kind of cleanup crew I'll want/need.

I also have an AC500 modded as a refugium, so stocking that as well would be nice.

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome Occult!!

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome aboard.

I am glad to see you are showing patience. It is a key for success in this hobby. When the tank cycles, just let us know and we might be able to hook you up. Good luck.

O

Occult

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I was wondering what that was. Thanks alot for the corals, they look awesome.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome to manhattanreefs. I'm a former nano-reef poster myself. I got back into the hobby with a 7 gallon bow a couple of years ago (4 tanks became one when I moved in with my girlfriend. 1 tank became none when I married her. got the tank back 2 years ago but always had the 180 in the office).

This site has a hell of a good group for knowledge and assitance but nano-reef has the best small tank information around, if you can sift thru the idiots. Many of the most knowledgeable folks there stopped posting a while back.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: