jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Sean the website is cool but I don't understand the point of if. You give some info on clams and skimmers and lights etc., but you don't list your inventory or prices or provide pics of any rare or cool looking livestock. I have been to your shop quite a few times but have yet to see it stocked with corals. I know you guys know your stuff but most of use here are just interested in nice colorful corals and healthy fish at good prices. Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm just giving my opinion.

Rich

Sean

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey Rich
I'm not trying to sell stuff on the web, but we may start listing some inventory. The site is obviously still in its infancy and we are still building the information and portfolio pages (we have about 200 pictures to go through of our client tanks as well as pictures of the shop).

Some cool stuff we currently have in stock
Captive bred
Crocea clams
Derassa clams
Maxima clams
Squamosa clams
Hydnophora
Acropora
Montipora
Leathers
Orange and green polyps

Other corals
Star polyps (bright green)
Yuma mushrooms
Several brain corals
Several plates
Assorted mushrooms
Candy cane
Bubble
Pipe organ coral
And so on and so on

Some cool fish we have
Huge blood shrimp
Naso vlamingii
Chevron Tang
Septentrionalis Angel
Oceanops goby (captive bred)
Cleaner shrimp
Flame Angel
Flame Hawk
Dispar Anthias
Fridmani pseudochromis (captive bred)
Aldabrensis pseudochromis (captive bred)
Hippo tangs
Yellow tangs
Assorted captive bred clownfish
And so on

If your interested we always get new stuff in on Thursday and half of the stuff is gone by Saturday. Thursdays we discount all fish and coral (before we let them loose in our tanks)so that?s the best way to get some amazing deals.

Thanks for the reply

beyondnp

BeyondNP
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As someone in digital advertising and a visitor of your store, i think your website is off to a great start. Needs to be much deeper and even if you dont plan to sell of your sie or do mail order, it would be helpul for your local buyers/enthusiasts to have your site tied into your real-time inventory and certainly would position you as distint to the competition. Just my .02 cents

beyondnp

BeyondNP
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As someone in digital advertising and a visitor of your store, i think your website is off to a great start. Needs to be much deeper and even if you dont plan to sell of your sie or do mail order, it would be helpul for your local buyers/enthusiasts to have your site tied into your real-time inventory and certainly would position you as distint to the competition. Just my .02 cents

Sean

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
beyondnp
thanks for the feedback
I'm going to look into real time inventory. It sounds like a great idea.

again thanks for your time

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: