marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
I was at FishTown today, Thursday, and they have a very large, 7"+, of Montipora with small blue polyps. It was only $62. Anyone looks for sps I think this is a great piece and it's very large and had all blue polyps on it, probably could even frag some of it. They also had a smaller piece of it.

Michael

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
They had a couple colored Acro, a nice size birds nest(not as pink as the others they had, a branching type Monti and another type of sps.

To tell you the truth outside of the large Monti with the blue polyps and the smaller one really not much else. I do think the large one was worth it as it was very large, 7"+ and very wide all around and had alot of little blue polyps all over it.

They did have a pair of CBShrimp that the Female was carrying eggs.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Where's the pic Mike?

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Originally posted by heuerfan:
Where's the pic Mike?
It didn't save :( on my phone camera as the battery was low and actually the phone shut off after the picture. I was hoping it would save the picture but it didn't. I'm not sure if the phone camera would have been good enough, to get a close up picture, to see the little blue polyps.

C

ccny

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Hey Steven, does that mean you might be headed over to FT?

BTW, how's the anemone behaving? If you have room, I might have to ask you the favor of taking on my pom-pom xenia. Not doing too well in my cube. It's alive but kinda crumpled. Been hard to keep temps down lately and to keep calc and alk perfect with my topoff water. I'm sure it'll do better in your tank.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Hey Chee, sorry to hear its not doing well. I'm not sure what time i will be back from work, maybe around 9PM (late night tonight). You are more than welcome to stop by and drop off the pompoms. Rosy is doing great, so far so good.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
**** i would alikeed to see that monti, im sure it will be gone by the time i woudl be able to stop by there tomorrow

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks for the heads up Michael. Is this a branching monti or an encrusting type?

thanks,
Rich

[ May 21, 2004, 03:45 AM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: