heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I've met many great people here on this board and never had a bad thing to say about anyone. Those who know me, know i am a man of my word. I made a deal to trade 2 zoo colonies for some of Christobree's zoos. I told him i would stop by Saturday since i would be in the city. He gave me his number, i brought the zoos, waited from 9:30AM to 2PM, kept calling him, no answer. He told me the next day the phone was off the hook.

For some strange reason, he thought i was going to frag him a small piece of my favorite red zoos for four of his zoos. I told him, you are mistaking, i said i would think about doing, and never said i would do that deal. I did tell him that i was going to start making frags, but i never said i would trade him a frag of reds for his common zoos.

This is what he emails me.............

Christobree wrote:
"Youre full of ****. If you would have just came with those zoos I would have shoved them up your ******* ass. **** you and your zoos."

When i received this email i could not believe what i read, i was so freaking mad, told him to call me, i called him but ofcouse he wouldn't pick up the phone. I told him to show me the email where i said i would give you a frag of reds for your zoos and i will apologize and make him a frag ASAP! But ofcouse there is no email because i never said i would!

I know i shouldn't bring this up on the boards since this is a private matter, but damn, can you believe this? I am pretty ticked off!

This guy cursed me out because i won't make him a frag of reds. Pathetic......... :mad:

Warning to those of you who deals with this guy, he may end up shoving your corals up your but!

[ June 03, 2004, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: heuerfan ]

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Spoke to him on the phone but his phone died, unable to resolve problem. Asked him for an apology, he told me i need to apologize also. Based on my conversation with him, i don't think we will come to an agreement.....

christobree

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Christobree wrote:
"Youre full of ****. If you would have just came with those zoos I would have shoved them up your ******* ass. **** you and your zoos."
Yes I did say that. We spoke on the phone when he told me he would trade me the reds. He said" I will do surgery on the reds zoos this weekend and trade you three of mine for four of yours". I told him yes. First the guy tells me he never spoke to me. Then I told him that he works for tommy hilfiger because it came out on my caller ID. All of a sudden he spoke to me. He contradicted himself so many times in our conversation. HE told me he never spoke to me but then he told me that I misunderstood what he said. I don't care about the zoos. Anyone who seen my tank knows I have plenty. It's the fact of the matter. I know what he told me and instead of being a man and say that he changed his mind he made it seem like he never said it and I was a lier. This was a conversation between you and I. This is childish to even put this post about me. The reason I told you to call me was to settle it over the phone so it wouldnt get to this point.Since I didnt say sorry, the little girl had to waste all you peoples time with this nonsense. Another thing is if you never spoke to me how did you know my phone # to begin with? I sent you my # after you posted this message.Caught again. I suggest you stop because you're making yourself look stupid.

christobree

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Oh, after all the arguing he offered me the red zoo's. I told him I didn't want them. heurefan, I thought you werent ready to frag them?Caught again in a lie. He also said that a few of you guys were waiting for some frags but that "no one actually was gonna get one because hes greedy with them". The guy acts like he created them and theyre unique. Anyway if some of you guys are waiting on these,he might actually get them to you so that he wont look stupid. Your welcome guys.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Gentleman -

It would be in everyones interest to not use the the message board to bash each other - every now and then, there are misunderstandings - this happens - regardless of the "who said what" etc and so on. Ok, so your made your points - now what better has that made the string?

Please take a moment to regain your composure and continue to use this board in friendship. If you can not use this board appropriately, I will delete the posts -

Also, if you are uncomfortable with the "workings" of your deal, then use the rating system to make your commentary known - this is most appropriate.

That being said, I trust you will work it out (or not) and leave the board for it's purpose.

Jim

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I am just wondering, aren't zoos poisonous? So why would you stick them up his rear end?..Ouch.

On a serious note, i think you guys can work this out. This is a hobby, not a business. Take it with a grain of salt and move on. Good luck guys.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: