Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
hey i can go for a frag of this one. any availible.
ctxmonitor said:
Reefermadness called it A. robusta, and here is the picture on their site.
RMD09160145.jpg

It look very similar to though.
Don't know if its the exact same coral..

montepora

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
No pics but I will bring the following:

1) Extra large Fiji Acropora insignis- lime green body, turquois tips, purple corallites and purple polyps- $30. (Require strong light and Flow)
2) Wild green Acropora humili from Fiji- $40. (5x4) (Require strong light and Flow)
3) [SOLD]Purple hue Acropora humili from Fiji- $40. (3x3) (Require strong light and Flow)
4) Montipora samarensis-XL, green body with bright orange polyps-$30. (Require strong light)
5) XL Unknow tyree Montipora cap- brown out but with bright purple polyps-$25. (Require strong light and low to mid flow)
8) XL lime green slimmer, Acropora youngi-$20. (Require strong light and Flow)
9) 2 XL purple millipora- $30 each. (Require strong light and Flow)
10) [SOLD]Golden bird's nest with light blue polyps-$25. (Require strong light)
11) XL Acropora nana, bright purple tips-$20.

Since I do not treat my tank with any medication, all corals will be bagged in Interceptor water to prevent unwelcome introduction of the bugs. Also, please do not request any corals from me if you do not have proper equipments to keep SPS corals. Your tank should be more than 8 months old before adding any SPS corals.

Last edited:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
i'll take this 3) Purple hue Acropora humili from Fiji- $40. (3x3) (Require strong light and Flow)
montepora said:
No pics but I will bring the following:

1) Extra large Fiji Acropora insignis- lime green body, turquois tips, purple corallites and purple polyps- $30. (Require strong light and Flow)
2) Wild green Acropora humili from Fiji- $40. (5x4) (Require strong light and Flow)
3) Purple hue Acropora humili from Fiji- $40. (3x3) (Require strong light and Flow)
4) Montipora samarensis-XL, green body with bright orange polyps-$30. (Require strong light)
5) XL Unknow tyree Montipora cap- brown out but with bright purple polyps-$25. (Require strong light and low to mid flow)
8) XL lime green slimmer, Acropora youngi-$20. (Require strong light and Flow)
9) 2 XL purple millipora- $30 each. (Require strong light and Flow)
10) Golden bird's nest with light blue polyps-$25. (Require strong light)
11) XL Acropora nana, bright purple tips-$20.

Since I do not treat my tank with any medication, all corals will be bagged in Interceptor water to prevent unwelcome introduction of the bugs. Also, please do not request any corals from me if you do not have proper equipments to keep SPS corals. Your tank should be more than 8 months old before adding any SPS corals.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: