wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Unfortunatly im not going to be able to make it, I have a graduation party on sunday so i am heading upstate to spend time with my father on saturday so i wont be around. This sounds liek its really coming together, i hope there is another one soon i had some frags to donate

House if you are going to Josh's to pick some stuff up maybe i can meet you ther eand donate a few things. I have some white and green star polyps, and a few small sps frags. If not ill just have to wait till next time

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Hey guys, wish i could attend but got a lot going on, my wife is due any day now, baby furniture coming in this weekend, etc.. Wish me luck!!

So you guys definitely meeting downtown? I would like to donate two zoo frags for the cause!

Funky pinks and brown ppe
donations.jpg

House: if your coming out to Queens maybe i can drop off the frag with you also. If not, i might be able to head out into the city, not sure.

-Steven

[ June 17, 2004, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: heuerfan ]

MikeyFingers

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey

you can put me down as a maybe

i have a doctors appointment and ill see what time i will get back

but i def want to come.

also solbby if you can bring some macroalage for me, thanks if im not around and if it is ok with house please let him hold on to it for me. thanks

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
JW - so is that a definate? We can use your place?

What's the exact address so we can let everyone know?

Also, I have some nice donations so far - small brain coral, purple fungia plate, neon green montipora, nice colony of brown/green poccilopora (sp) and a small colony of sun polyps.

I will be donating a awesome piece of green monti with purple rim (like nothing you've see before) and an ORA violet polyped digitata. I will also be bringing some green digi and some purple tip digi with chocolate polyps and a nice piece of orange digitata and anything else I can scrounge out.

Looking forward to seeing you all and making this happen.

Thanks,

House

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
All,

The event will be held at the following address at 2 pm, tomorrow - this is walking distance from my office downtown.

180 Grand St New York, NY 10013-3735 - see JW's link above for mapquest directions.

I am guessing that the nearest subway is Canal Street - not sure what lines that is, but couldn't be too far a walk from a station.

Look forward to seing everyone there.

House

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea canal is really close, or you can take the F to Broadway Lafayete and walk a couple blocks down, or the spring street 6 train is very close as well.

we are a block west of Farraras, a famous pastry place in little italy.

im going to play some basketball in the morning but then I will try to get back to the office by about 1:30.. Ill bring some shrooms and zoas.

anyone feel like digging out a cup of their sand? I could use some established livesand for my dsb.

DallasNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I will be there.
I have blue shrooms, Rusty Orange Zoos (5 or 6 polyps from the colony pictured) , Green Monti (1" square), I also have some capnella, finger leather, spaghetti algea and anthalia frags for anyone who may want them.

Solbby, bring your shrooms and stars, Im interested.

Also if anyone had those little feather dusters growing in thier sand beds, I'd like a scoop. I lost all mine a few yrs ago to something, And would like to seed the bed again.

Dallas

detail

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dallas_nyc/detail?.dir=/Stuff+to+Trade&.dnm=34d1.jpg

[ June 18, 2004, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: DallasNYC ]

J

jevsek

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
House,
I am really sorry but something got in between. I might not be able to come, Marko

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: