[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is totally inappropriate here, but...

I have a question about FISH!
-yes people, the things with the fins and eyeballs that you might actually happen to have in your tanks swimming around all your precious corals and other colorfull (and somewhat less mobile) critters.

Actually its more of a poll..
What are your favorite reefsafe fish? Im not going to limit it to purpose or function of specific species.. just.. Whats your favorite fish in your tank? and/or what kind do you most want to have in your tank?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
This Square Back Anthias is my favorite fish in my reef

IMG_0352.JPG

If I wasn't so worried about water quality, I would have a lot more :rolleyes:

[ July 20, 2004, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
I have a Orichid Dottyback and a Black Blennie in my tank. I like the smaller Dottybacks in a reef tank as they're always moving in and out of the rocks and will take care of some unwanted pests. They don't take up much space but they can be aggressive with other fish. Also with all the high power lights in the tank their colors really come out.

Alot of people keep pairs of clowns in their reefs.

Michael

triggerboy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd vote for my little 6-Line Wrasse... the colors are great, and are pretty cool watching them bob and weave in and out of rock work... although I do love the Red Sea Sailfin Tang, just wish I had a tank big enough for one.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I would say my Dejardin Tang is my favorite -

Also, we can talk about fish as well - :)

I recently added a lyretail anthia to my tank sho is beautiful, but all in all, it's my tang with my six line in close second.

I would love to have a clown and sohail tang - but I'll need to double my tank size for them :)

House

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Since I have a FOWLR tank with large angels, tangs & a Harlequin tusk, the fish for my reef tank are relegated to purpose serving qualities. I have a cute yellow coris for pyramid snail control, fridmani for bristle worm control, would like to find the smallest Kole tang I can for algae control but I would say my favorite fish that I would like to put in (but unsure due to clams & polyps) would be a Flame angel.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: