ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Ok, let see them.. I know you guys got huge clams, and I can't wait to see my grow to those proportion. Let see how many different color morph we have in our tank.

My little baby at 1.5" tall and weighting at 5 ounce.

Blue/Purple Maxima Clam.
BlueMaxima.jpg

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
lol...too tired to hate right now. yea thats a crocea, its grown alot in my care, I also have a small lil maxima ill post a pic up soon enough.

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
ctxmonitor said:
Ok, let see them.. I know you guys got huge clams, and I can't wait to see my grow to those proportion. Let see how many different color morph we have in our tank.

My little baby at 1.5" tall and weighting at 5 ounce.

Blue/Purple Maxima Clam.
BlueMaxima.jpg

Tom,

Nice looking clam and acans! Do you have any full tank shot? If so post some.

-Steve

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
ctxmonitor said:
Ok, let see them.. I know you guys got huge clams,

shaun's got the biggest one, but he never show's it ;)
he grew his from a 2" baby.

sorry shaun but I have to brag for you.

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
jackson6745 said:
Tom, I love the awesome pics you take and Andres that green acros is sweet......what is it?

:thanks:
Its a neon green A. chesterfieldensis, it grows straight up like a bottlebrush skyscraper. it likes medium light and indirect med high flow, polyps out like a champ!

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
jhale said:
shaun's got the biggest one, but he never show's it ;)
he grew his from a 2" baby.

sorry shaun but I have to brag for you.
Maybe I will bring it out of obscurity, with some before and after shots that span 8 years when I get to my personal computer.

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
DRZL said:
:thanks:
Its a neon green A. chesterfieldensis, it grows straight up like a bottlebrush skyscraper. it likes medium light and indirect med high flow, polyps out like a champ!

I have two frag about 1/2" for 6 months, and not had one ounce of growth.. :mad: :mad: Its a sucky sps to have anyway :rolleyes:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: